Kaijuly 2: The Revenge!

Hey there, bleeders! It's been a while, hasn't it? Yeah, due to some rather major problems I've been sidelined for a while, unable to write reviews, top tens, or even edit videos. It's been like a rather long miserable vacation, honestly. Why miserable? Well, because I couldn't write! Believe it or not, doing this right here helps keep me sane. It's one of the few true joys I have in life. And when my computer started spitting hatred and bile back at me, I was left without that joy. But I'm back!

And still just as beautiful as I ever was.
But that's not the real news, because the real news is that Kaijuly is here again! Yes, that wonderful celebration of all things giant and monster has come back around to destroy what was rebuilt after the devastation it left in its wake last year. This year promises to be even better, as I will be covering some special things in honour of those giant monsters we all know and love. July 4th will have a particularly special subject covered. What is it? Well, you'll just have to come check it out for yourself and find out! As far as other news goes regarding things like the YouTube channel, I'll be uploading a vlog on that subject tomorrow. In the meantime, gird your loins and prepare for Kaijuly!

"FORWARD, ONTO TOMORROW!"

Comments