|At least there aren't any leprechauns about.|
Yes, when it comes to any series like this, you can always tell when they're running out of ideas. Granted, many fans would likely eat up the same thing over and over again, regardless of how repetitive it can be. My love of Jason Voorhees and his exploits in killing teenagers seems proof of this. And just like Jason, the Crites have been blasted into space. It seems a little odd though, as it's not exactly a new idea. I mean, they're aliens. They came from space. This kinda feels like we've gone in a loop back to the beginning of the first film where they were still in space. But, in a way, you could also say that brings us full circle.
|It's funny because they roll into balls, which are circular in shape. Comedy.|
|"This is really going to hurt..."|
- Captain Rick, who is clearly going to die very early as he is an unlikable douchebag.
- Fran, who is basically Zoe from Firefly.
- Bernie, the guy who seems nice enough except for his drug habit that will likely come back to bite him.
- Ethan, the young 90s actor who is totally not Jonathan Brandis.
- Al Bert, who is Brad Dourif trying not to come off as the villain of the film (which is always hard for him).
|You know what they say. "You just can't keep a Good Guy down."|
|This is what happens when you keep you keep flapping your gums. Crite dentistry.|
|Yep. Either that or the Crite is about to cross a line Bernie is definitely not down with.|
|I blame the haircut. Ug turned evil as soon as he abandoned his 80s hair metal look.|
|It was just as stupid and a waste of an interesting character there too.|
|"This movie was so bad that my buddy went bald as result. His wife left him, job offers stopped coming in...it was terrible."|
|"Now we break for lunch."|