Kaijuly!!

That rumbling sound in the distance...is it thunder? Perhaps. Or maybe's it's a giant monster wreaking havoc on a nearby city. Yes, we all know the formula and a lot of us adore it. I know I do. Giant monsters have always been something I love to watch, whether it be the king of the monsters saving the world for the umpteenth time, a new weird monster about to stomp Angel Grove into dust, or even a nice giant marshmallow man summoned by Gozer. I looooove kaiju and I am not exclusive with my use of the term. If it's a giant monster, it's a kaiju to me, so it's all gravy.

Well, except for when it's clearly marshmallow fluff. But you get what I'm saying.
This month I decided to start a new yearly tradition, which is the celebration of these rampaging titans. So, that's what you have to look forward to this month, Bleeders. Lots of giant monsters doing what they do best here. I will be reviewing some new stuff, some classics, and I also have few other things planned for our theme. I'll also be doing my first feature on a kaiju comic that is near and dear to my heart. I hope you're all ready, because this month is going to shaking in more ways than one.

Open up wide, it's time for your medicine.

Comments